Bergy says he’s going to play again this season

Bergeron

Bergeron

BOSTON — Boston Bruins center Patrice Bergeron was available for comment today at TD Banknorth Garden for the first time since he suffered his second concussion in 14 months Dec. 20.

Bergeron looked fit and able as he spoke.

The key answer he gave for all the Black and Gold backers out there was this one: “I’m very confident I  will play this year. It’s a matter of when. That’s why I don’t want to put a date on it and get disappointed like I was last year during the playoffs.”

Bergeron continues to work out casually and he says he hasn’t had any setbacks.

I’ll have expanded coverage of Bergeron’s comments within the next hour or so.

Click Here