Bruins head coach Claude Julien has had to make a lot of difficult decisions in terms of his lineup all season long.
Friday night in Ottawa, he’ll have another one with Chris Kelly joining the club as the 13th forward.
There are a handful of candidates to be the healthy scratch in Ottawa. So I ask you the readers of TheBruinsBlog.net:
Who should the Bruins scratch to make room for Chris Kelly?
- Daniel Paille (56%, 177 Votes)
- Blake Wheeler (19%, 62 Votes)
- Nathan Horton (15%, 47 Votes)
- Shawn Thornton (7%, 23 Votes)
- Tyler Seguin (3%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 318