Comments on TheBruinsBlog.net allow you to start discussions, ask questions, and share your opinions. Here’s a few things to consider as you post:
• Please be considerate and respectful of your fellow posters.
• Use standard writing style and punctuation. Regular sentences and basic grammar will help others understand you.
• Do NOT use profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content as determined by TheBruinsBlog.net in its sole discretion. Comments should not harass, abuse, or threaten another’s personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else. Basically, if you wouldn’t want your grandmother to read it, don’t write it.
• Remember this is a public forum. Do not post personal information including phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, or credit card information belonging to you or others.
• Do not copy others’ material, trademarks, or other intellectual property—it is illegal. This includes cutting and pasting content from other websites. Comments should be your own original thoughts.
• Do not post HTML, viruses, or other malicious code.
TheBruinsBlog.net reserves the right to refuse or remove any comment that does not comply with these guidelines. TheBruinsBlog.net is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.